Get half price tickets to the largest wedding show in the South West
- Credit: Archant
If you’re planning a wedding in 2019 or beyond, come along to Bride: The Wedding Show at Westpoint Exeter on 23-24 March for a weekend of wedding inspiration, it is the “must attend” bridal event for anyone getting married in the South West
Click here to get half price tickets!
Planning the big day can be stressful but with more than 100 local bridal suppliers under one roof, Bride: The Wedding Show is the perfect place to get inspired and an opportunity to meet bridal experts who can offer guidance on all aspects of planning your perfect day.
Browse stunning bridal gowns, taste some delicious cakes, choose an inspiring venue and meet some expert photographers, all ready to capture your special day. The show also features menswear, transport, catering, entertainment, stationery and more, so it really is the chance to find all you need for your wedding.
There will be goody bags available for the first 100 brides through the door, show-exclusive deals and discounts from a number of the suppliers - and competitions to enter – fancy a Mediterranean yacht wedding maybe or 50% off your wedding photography? Make sure you check out the free show guide, which will include all the exhibitor offers.
The highlight of the day is the spectacular catwalk show, set to take place three times a day (11.30am 1.15pm and 3pm). Presenting designs for the bride, groom, bridesmaids and mother of the bride, the catwalk offers a stunning line-up of local boutiques and brands which include Pirouette, K N Fashion, John Lewis, Browns of Totnes and 14 & Sixpence.
It is great entertainment, and we can guarantee it will leave you feeling inspired!
Rest your feet at the champagne bar or restaurant, and browse your complimentary copy of SW Bride magazine, which is also packed full of expert advice and real life weddings for even more inspiration.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- 1 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District
- 2 These are the Devon beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 3 How to make Jemma Melvin's Lemon Swiss Roll and Amaretti trifle
- 4 North Yorkshire's best breakfast and afternoon tea revealed
- 5 10 Cheshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 6 These are the Cornwall beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 Derbyshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Top summer music festivals in and around the Cotswolds
Special ticket offer for Devon Life!
*plus booking fee
Ticket offer valid until 22 March
Standard tickets are £5 each or £15 for four in advance*; £7.50 each on the door.
Find out more www.theweddingshow.co.uk/westpoint-wedding-show