EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION GIFT
Platinum Jubilee magazine
Subscribe today to one of our 17 county magazines and receive a complimentary Platinum Jubilee magazine. Featuring a collection of beautiful images and memorable moments from the Queen’s life.
This special 164 page magazine is the perfect keepsake.
Use promo code JUBILG2 at checkout.
Available on all annual and 2 year subscription packages.
Giving a gift subscription?
With free UK delivery direct to the door each month, plus access to the digital edition and 100s of previous issues on smartphone, tablet and desktop, a subscription is the perfect gift for family and friends. Follow the link below to order a county magazine subscription as a gift.
What is Great British Life?
Great British Life is our umbrella brand for all our 17 county life magazines.
Your subscription will give you access to our engaging content, which you can enjoy either in print or on a digital device, depending on your subscription type.
How much would I pay for a Great British Life Magazine in store?
Our cover price is what you would pay if you purchased our magazines in store.
Our cover prices are:
£4.99 for Cheshire Life and Norfolk Magazine
£4.50 for Cotswold Life, Derbyshire Life, Devon Life, Essex Life, Lancashire Life, Suffolk Magazine, Sussex Life and Yorkshire Life.
£3.99 for Cornwall Life, Hampshire Life, Hertfordshire Life, Kent Life, Somerset Life and Surrey Life.
£2.99 for Dorset Magazine
Subscription Terms and Conditions
Sales and Services
A contract for us to supply you with goods or services will only be created when we accept your order (which we may do in writing, by email or by fulfilling that order). Goods and services advertised on our subscription’s websites may not actually be available when you place your order as we reserve the right to withdraw services at any time. We will endeavour to deliver goods and provide services on the basis and in accordance with the timescales mentioned on these sites, but time shall not be of the essence of those arrangements, and we will have no liability if we are delayed in or prevented from providing the goods/services by factors beyond our control. Websites are made available on the basis that there are excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any terms implied by statute or otherwise and all liability for any loss or damage however it arises out of the use of the website or reliance on its content.
• A subscription will become invalid if Archant is unable to secure payment for the service.
• If you have chosen to pay by direct debit, we will adhere to the guidelines set out in the Direct Debit guarantee.
• Your direct debit will appear on your bank statement as follows;
o For Magazine subscriptions - “Archant Mag Subs”
o For Newspaper subscriptions - “Archant Newspapers”
• If you pay by credit or debit card the payment will appear as ARCHANT or if purchasing the France Calendar, it will appear as GFM Holding on your statement.
• Archant reserves the right to discontinue the subscription service at any point by entering into written correspondence with the subscriber (by email and/or post). In the event that a title ceases to publish, subscribers will be offered an alternative title for the remaining duration of their subscription.
• Archant shall not be responsible for any failure in performing its obligations to the subscriber where this failure is caused by circumstances beyond Archant’s control.
• Archant shall not be responsible for any failure to deliver your subscription if you have supplied us with an incorrect address for delivery.
• Archant’s liability to the subscriber in connection with the subscription will not exceed the total subscription fees charged for the subscription period. Archant excludes all other liability to the subscriber to the extent permitted by law. Archant’s exclusion of inability shall not apply to any damages arising from the death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of Archant’s employees or agents.
• Archant has a cancellation on expiration policy unless you wish to cancel your subscription within the first 14 days of ordering. If a gift is included as part of the subscription offer, we reserve the right to request the return of the gift or value of the gift in the event of an early cancellation of the subscription.
• Cancellations must be requested either by telephone or email. Please remember to detail the publication name, the registered e-mail address on your account and your full postal address. By telephone: 0208 959 1173. By email: email@example.com
• The digital subscriptions available to purchase on the website are for personal use only and should not be shared or accessed by multiple users. Should you require multiple user digital access to a publication, please contact us about our corporate subscription packages.
• You will be able to access your subscription on up to four different devices during your subscription period. If you need to reset your devices after reaching this limit, please get in touch.
• Purchasing a digital subscription will give you access to all available digital editions of the purchased publication (including past issues) for the duration of your subscription. Once your subscription ends, your access to the digital editions will end also. Should you then wish to access any editions you will need to purchase a new subscription.
You will find the 'Redemption code’ field on the relevant magazine subscription page. Please input your redemption code on the relevant subscription page.
• Gift subscriptions can only be redeemed against the specific magazine title purchased.
• Gift subscriptions are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
• Gift subscriptions cannot be exchanged for cash.
• We are not responsible if a redemption code is lost or used without permission.
• Please contact us if you have any issues redeeming your code.
Platinum Jubilee Magazine Offer T&Cs:
UK only. Offer expires June 9th 2022. *Print & Digital savings are based on standard print cover price. Savings and pricing differ depending upon which magazine is subscribed to. The Direct Debit or card payment will automatically renew annually at the full subscription price unless cancelled prior to the renewal date. *Our Queen's Platinum Reign' Magazine: A valid email address and postal address for the gifter must be supplied at the time of ordering. The free magazine is limited to only the first 500 subscribers who subscribe to the 12 or 24 month Print & Digital or Digital bundles and enter the code JUBILG2 at the checkout. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time. The magazine will be sent out to the provided postal address for the gifter after 14 working days of the subscription payment. An email will also be sent to the Gift Recipient on the date specified at the time of ordering, which shall contain a Gift Code which is required to activate the subscription. After 12 months the code shall not be valid and any associated subscription will expire. No refunds will be given for any non-redemption of any Gift Codes. Archant lines are open 8am-6pm Mon-Fri (UK time).
Super Sale Offer T&Cs:
UK only. Offer expires 13th May 2022. Print & Digital savings are based on standard print cover price, digital savings are based on the online digital subscription price. Savings and pricing differ depending upon which magazine is subscribed to. The Direct Debit or card payment will automatically renew at the full subscription
price unless cancelled prior to the renewal date. A valid email address must be supplied at the time of ordering. An email will be sent to the Gift Recipient on the date specified at the time of ordering, which shall contain a Gift Code which is required to activate the subscription. After 12 months the code shall not be valid and any associated subscription will expire. No refunds will be given for any non-redemption of any Gift Codes. Lines are open 8am-6pm Mon-Fri (UK time). Full T&Cs can be found at www.archant.co.uk
Spring Sale Offer Offer T&C’s
UK only. Offer open to new subscribers only. Offer expires April 20th 2022. Savings stated are based on the cover price of <Mag Name> and a 12 month print and digital subscription being purchased. Savings and pricing may differ depending upon which magazine is subscribed to. The Direct Debit or card payment will automatically renew annually at the full subscription price unless cancelled prior to the renewal date. * Marks & Spencer (M&S) £10 voucher: A valid email address must be supplied at the time of ordering. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time. 14 working days from the purchase date an email will be sent to the registered email address with a unique e-code, which can be used directly on www.marksandspencer.com. M&S e-codes are subject to M&S’ terms and conditions. Please see www.marksandspencer.com. If you cancel within 14 working days, we will refund any payments and you will not receive the code. The redemption code must be used within 24 months. Lines are open 8am-6pm Mon-Fri (UK time).
How do I Subscribe?
Become a Great British Life Magazine subscriber by heading to https://www.greatbritishlife.co.uk/subscribe . Once you’ve signed up, you will receive the next available print edition. This can take up to 28 days. With your new digital access, you will also be able to log in immediately and read the latest issue on up to 4 devices, including mobile, tablet and desktop.
How do I access my digital edition?
Go to the https://www.greatbritishlife.co.uk/magazines Homepage. Select the menu on the left hand side of the screen. Select the magazine title you wish to view and login when prompted.
To log in enter your email address and the password you created when subscribing.
I’ve forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
Visit https://www.greatbritishlife.co.uk and click the ‘LogIn' button in the top right of the screen.
Click the ‘I forgot my password’ link
Enter the email address associated with your subscription and click the ‘Restore’ button
You will be sent an email. Follow the steps in that email to set a new password for your account
How do I manage my subscription?
Please visit https://www.greatbritishlife.co.uk/my-account and login in if required (via the 'Log In' button in the top right corner).
Click/Tap the 'Library' header to view your subscriptions and select the active subscription you wish to manage.
You will then see the available options for amending your subscription as required.
How do I update my subscription account details?
Please visit https://www.greatbritishlife.co.uk/my-account and login in if required (via the Login button in the top right corner).
You will now see your subscription account details and can update the required fields.
Can I pay for my subscription by Cheque or Postal Order?
As of the 1st of January 2022, we are no longer able to accept cheques or postal orders as payments. Please call our customer care team on 0208 959 1173 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternative payment options.
Can I cancel my subscription before the end of my subscription period?
Archant has a cancellation on expiration policy unless you wish to cancel your subscription within the first 14 days of ordering. Full T&Cs can be found at: www.archant.co.uk
I don’t have an e-mail address, can I still set up a subscription?
Yes you can, but you will not be able to use our online subscription service and will miss out on all the great other services available to you such as our digital editions. If you wish to discuss your options, please contact our customer service team on 0208 959 1173.
I have not received my magazine for this month, what can I do?
Please email the customer service team on email@example.com who will be able to look into this further for you and organise a replacement to be sent.
Can I pause my subscription when I go on holiday?
You are not able to pause the subscription however the great news is that you can use the digital access all year round.
Can I renew a gift subscription that I have purchased for someone else?
To renew a gift subscription, please go to https://www.greatbritishlife.co.uk/gift and choose the publication you would like to gift. You will be prompted to enter the giftee’s name and email address, when they redeem the gift, they will be prompted to enter their full address and the magazine will continue to be delivered as normal
I have purchased a gift subscription but have not been asked to enter an address
When your friend/family member redeems their subscription gift, they will be prompted to add their address for the magazine to be delivered to.
If you have any further questions or require assistance with your subscription, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8959 1173