Art this winter at Forge 2
- Credit: Archant
Forge 2, an art gallery and shop in Oxfordshire, have begun their winter exhibition series, with events running up to Christmas Eve.
• A private view, taking place on Friday, November 8 from 7.30pm, with a chance to sample beers produced by local Micro Brewers, Gun Dog Ales.
• Local artist Caroline Chappell will be demonstrating her skills with ink and paper on Saturday, November 16. Visitors can enjoy a complimentary hot cup of coffee or tea and some home baked treats.
• Private group shopping events at the gallery can be arranged at request, and include complimentary wine or ale.
The winter 2013 series continues until 2pm on December 24, after which Forge 2 will be closed until April 2014.
For more information, visit: www.forge2.org.uk
- 1 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 2 Where to watch the Perseids meteor shower in East Anglia
- 3 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 4 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
- 5 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 6 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 9 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
- 10 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
Or call: 01295 768440
Address: Forge 2, The Green, Culworth, Oxfordshire, OX17 2BA
The gallery and shop are open Wednesday - Saturday from 10am - 5pm.