Sailtime Europe opens it's new Hamble base, Hampshire - Advertisement Feature
SailTime Europe is pleased to announce the launch of its new base at Hamble Point <br/><br/>Marina.
SailTime Europe opens its new Hamble base
SailTime Europe is pleased to announce the launch of its new base at Hamble Point Marina. The base offers new and existing members the chance to enjoy the Solent, one of the UK’s top boating destinations. Said to be the centre of the UK yachting scene, Hamble is only a short journey away from most of the South of England.
The new base will be managed by SailTime’s Phillip Holroyd Smith. Appointed as SailTime Hamble’s Base Manager, he is also SailTime Corporate’s Business Development Manager.
Phillip Holroyd Smith’s role is to grow SailTime Corporate as a separate division of SailTime Europe, offering boating experiences to a range of businesses and corporations throughout the UK and abroad. He will also manage the boats at Hamble Point Marina, which will include both sail and power boats, and develope the Hamble memberships to create a new network of members.
Holroyd Smith comes with a wealth of experience in sales, corporate events and business development as well as years of sailing and racing experience. For the last seven years, he grew his company Impression Sailing and Events Group by organising large regattas and corporate sailing experiences, and also by taking the company away from on-the-water events to land-based corporate activities. This knowledge will enable Philip to ensure that SailTime Corporate offers the best possible experience for corporate members and their guests.
SailTime Europe expands with new offices and appointments
- 1 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 6 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 7 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 8 Stately homes in Hertfordshire: 7 grand estates to visit
- 9 Blue Flag Beaches in Kent 2021
- 10 What's on in Devon June 2021
Phillip said “I was really impressed with the SailTime programme and what the company is able to offer to its members at a fraction of the price that it would normally cost. I can see huge potential for SailTime to develop and grow both at its new base in Hamble and through SailTime Corporate. By implementing a complete sales strategy I hope to be able to offer SailTime and its members new opportunities and to take the company into new market areas.”
Another new SailTime base will also open in the near future at Lymington, and Sarah Collinson has been promoted to Base Manager of both the upcoming SailTime Lymington and existing SailTime Poole base.
John Bostock, SailTime Europe Managing Director, said, “Sarah has been a huge part of the SailTime team since she started with us helping to launch SailTime Training, which is now the largest RYA training school in the UK and we’re delighted to promote her from SailTime Training Manager to her new role as Base Manager. As SailTime is expanding and employee roles are changing, Sarah was the perfect person to take over the management of both the existing Poole and soon-to-be Lymington base as she knows the business, our Owner Members, and Members very well.”
• SailTime is a boating membership company with bases throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide. • The monthly Membership fee for a B�n�teau Oc�anis 323 starts from �399 including VAT. There are no other costs for Members -SailTime pays for all the marina fees, maintenance, insurance and running costs. (Power boaters pay for their own fuel.) • SailTime members can utilise other SailTime bases in the USA, Caribbean & Netherlands. • Members are required to join for an initial 12 months, then renew for the following years if they so choose. • SailTime Members check on and off the yachts using the SailTime E-ttendant�, a handheld PDA which guides them through a series of safety & equipment checks. • Members pay a �1,750 induction and training fee for a two-day course which includes use of the online calendar and E-ttendant�, training on the specific yacht; navigation, electronics and general layout of the boat, and orientation day-sail. For more information about SailTime please visit www.sailtime.com or contact John Bostock at SailTime Europe on 01202 492830.