10 things you should do at Simply Cheshire
- Credit: Archant
Simply Cheshire aims to highlight the breadth and depth of talented and creative entrepreneurs in the county. The event is a platform to showcase their amazing work to a local audience.
1. Treat yourself to some beautiful jewellery designs by Annakin Silver and Anuka.
2. Buy original fashion from local brands such as Rachel Wears and the Silver Pink Company.
3. Taste incredible food & drink from local producers Haughton Honey, Polka Dot Bakery and Oliie’s Orchard.
4. Buy arts and crafts from Inky Stone and Eggbert & Daisy
5. Create a new look for your home with accessories from Bark and Burr, Juliette Hamilton and LJM Glass.
6. Witness live art creation with the work of the chainsaw artist Mike Burgess
7. Wander around the beautiful historic house of Arley Hall and wander around its wonderful gardens
8. Get something nice to hang on the wall at home with a framed piece by Allie Pottinger or King & Morris.
9. Listen to live music on site from Paul Pashley, Josh Whittaker and James and Alex Pearson supporting The Joshua Tree.
10. Finally rest a while with a cool glass of something and nibble on the delicious food available in the Café
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 7 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 8 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
Simply Cheshire takes place on May 22nd-23rd at Arley Hall and Gardens, Northwich
View our Pinterest board of Simply Cheshire exhibitors