A look ahead to the 2019 Tatton Foodies Festival
- Credit: Archant
Foodies Festival returns to Tatton with celebrity line-up
Organisers of an event dubbed the UK's 'gastronomic Glastonbury' are returning to Tatton Park over the weekend July 12-14.
Foodies Festival 2019 presents its biggest celebration of top chefs, tasty food, delicious drinks and live music.
In a scoop for Cheshire, BBC MasterChef 2019 winner Irini Tzortzoglou has confirmed she will appear. Food connoisseurs can see her culinary genius in action in the Chefs Theatre.
They can also marvel at the skills of MasterChef finalist David Crichton, Vegan author Katy Beskow better known as 'Little Miss Meat Free,' TV chef Valentina Harris, Wholefood Warrior Eva Humphries and an array of Bake Off winners.
Cheshire talent is represented by chefs Joe Liptrot of Cottons Hotel, Knutsford and Mark Fletcher of Mere Golf Club.
Attractions include a vibrant Street Food Village, Kids Cookery School, Healthy Living Area, Chef's Theatre, Vegan Beer Tent and Dog Arena with fun competitions, Food and Drink masterclasses and hilarious chilli-eating contests.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
There's gastronomic delights galore with over 30 food stalls and a chance to sample and buy from over 100 artisan producers.
The festival will also play host to the Musicians Against Homelessness stage which helps to raise money for Crisis UK. For every ticket sold, the festival is making a donation.
Chart-toppers Scouting for Girls and Queen tribute act Flash as well as 50 emerging local bands and soloists will take to the stage.
There's ample parking or take advantage of shuttle buses running from Knutsford station.
For tickets go to www.foodiesfestival.com or call 0844 9951111