A look ahead to the 2022 Big Feastival in the Cotswolds
- Credit: Max Miechowski
The Big Feastival, one of the Cotswolds' biggest events, takes place over the August Bank Holiday weekend.
The three-day family-friendly food and music festival that Alex James founded alongside Jamie Oliver in 2011, is returns to the farm in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds between August 26th -28th.
On the food side, this year, Clare Smyth, first and only British female chef to hold three Michelin stars in the UK, is one of the coup appearances. Thomasina Miers, Romy Gill, Tom Barnes, Benjamina Ebuehi (Great British Bake Off).
After a hugely popular debut year, Feast on the Farm returns to Big Feastival, offering a rustic multi-course menu in the heart of the festival.
On the Saturday and Sunday, the Freedom Brewer are hosting two brunch sittings along with their friends Oh My Dog,
And of course, there is an unmissable line-up of music,
The headliners on the main stage for each day are as follows: 80's pop legends, The Human League on Friday,; chart sensation Anne-Marie on Saturday and BRIT award-winning Stereophonics on the Sunday.
- 1 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 2 These are the Devon beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 3 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 4 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 5 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 6 National Afternoon Tea Week: 10 of the best tearooms in Kent
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 9 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 10 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
They will be joined by a number of world-class acts including: The Sugarbabes, Jake Bugg, Basement Jaxx, Sam Ryder, The Sherlocks and the Lottery Winners.
To attend the Feastival, you can but single day or weekend tickets, or you can opt for a camping ticket that includes access to the campsite and festival admission ticket on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Local residents receive up to 20% off weekend and day ticket prices
For more details on the 2022 Big Feastival, go to thebigfeastival.com
Read our interview with Alex James in the August 2022 issue of Cotswold Life, on sale now
Available to buy today either:
In all good stockists - store finder https://seymour.co.uk/storefinder/