33-acre south Oxfordshire Technology Park offered for sale
- Credit: Archant
A strategic 33 acre technology park is being offered for sale in South Oxfordshire, in the heart of the Thames Valley.
The Grove Technology Park, on the outskirts of Wantage, home of Williams F1 and within the Science Vale region, offers high occupancy levels generating £588,766 per annum plus an income from the Grove Business Centre (70% occupancy) with 15.68 acres of further development land.
Offered for sale at £15 million, representing 7% net initial yield on the rental income and a capital sum for the business centre and undeveloped land. The sale is being handled by Meeson Williams Phillips.
David Williams said: “The Park is expected to appeal to investors who understand the future economic growth of Science Vale, and are attracted by the underlying full occupancy combined with the opportunities for new development on the available 15.68 acres of land.
“The market will see this as a rare opportunity to buy the freehold of a 33 acre business park in such an economically active area.”
For more information please contact David Williams on Tel: 01865 349011
Or email email@example.com
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
Meeson Williams Phillips Limited – Chartered Surveyors and Chartered Town Planners