33-acre south Oxfordshire Technology Park offered for sale
- Credit: Archant
A strategic 33 acre technology park is being offered for sale in South Oxfordshire, in the heart of the Thames Valley.
The Grove Technology Park, on the outskirts of Wantage, home of Williams F1 and within the Science Vale region, offers high occupancy levels generating £588,766 per annum plus an income from the Grove Business Centre (70% occupancy) with 15.68 acres of further development land.
Offered for sale at £15 million, representing 7% net initial yield on the rental income and a capital sum for the business centre and undeveloped land. The sale is being handled by Meeson Williams Phillips.
David Williams said: “The Park is expected to appeal to investors who understand the future economic growth of Science Vale, and are attracted by the underlying full occupancy combined with the opportunities for new development on the available 15.68 acres of land.
“The market will see this as a rare opportunity to buy the freehold of a 33 acre business park in such an economically active area.”
For more information please contact David Williams on Tel: 01865 349011
Or email email@example.com
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 8 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 9 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great cafes
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
Meeson Williams Phillips Limited – Chartered Surveyors and Chartered Town Planners