5 things to do in the Cotswolds this weekend (Sept 26-27)
- Credit: Archant
There are plenty of things to do in the Cotswolds both indoors and outdoors this weekend and the weather is set to be very pleasant too. Here are five of our top picks to get you out and about in this wonderful part of the country.
This weekend hundreds of collectors and dealers will gather in Didcot’s Civic Hall to buy and sell toys, games and collectables at the second staging of the Didcot & Oxfordshire Toy Fair. There will be around 120 tables heaped with toys and games from the 1950s through to the 1980s. Refreshments are available on-site throughout the day and doors open at 10am, with entrance at £2 per head (free for children under 16).
26 and 27 September
Malvern Autumn Show will kick off this weekend at the Three Counties Showground and will this year be celebrating its 20th anniversary. The sensational seasonal event returns with a feast of family entertainment, artisan produce, food and gardening royalty. Advanced tickets are priced at £15.50 for adults and £5.50 for children. Tickets are available on the gate at £18 for adults and £7 for children.
26 and 27 September
For the first time, Chedworth Roman Villa is hosting an indoor and outdoor art exhibition which will run until 4 October. The art exhibition welcomes skilled artists and showcases a range of exhibits from canvas paintings to stone sculptures and contemporary mosaics. The villa is open to the public daily from 10am to 5pm and entry to the art exhibition is included in the admission price. National Trust members and under 5s go free.
Rugby Festival at the Brewery, Cheltenham26 September
- 1 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 7 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 10 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
You can watch the England v Wales rugby game on a big outdoor screen at The Brewery Cheltenham this Saturday where there will be an outdoor bar, seats and food. You can enjoy live music before the game from ‘Hoden Lane’ and entry is completely free too.
Whether you’re taking part in the marathon or you are going to watch a family member or friend, there are plenty of cheer points along the route for all to keep runners’ spirits high during the 13.1 mile course. The marathon will end in Pitville Park.