An Audience with Patsy Kensit, Hilton Hotel, Liverpool
- Credit: Archant
Glamorous Patsy Kensit was the star attraction at a lively fun-filled lunch at the stylish Hilton Hotel in Liverpool.
The loveable actress, model, singer and former Strictly Come Dancing contestant was a big hit at ‘An Audience with Patsy Kensit’ organised by Carolyn Hughes PR and celebrity stylist Lorraine McCulloch, in association with Radio City’s Cash for Kids.
The event promoted Patsy’s autobiography ‘Absolute Beginner’ and the ‘Loose Women’ style interview gave guests a chance to hear from the lady herself about her turbulent life which has included marriages to Oasis’s Liam Gallagher and Jim Kerr from Simple Minds. But before the panel interview, Patsy happily mingled with the crowd chatting and posing for photographs.
Guests enjoyed a champagne reception, a three-course lunch and entertainment from The Christians. Models wearing dresses from Cricket showcased stunning Boodles jewellery. One lucky lady won a stunning Velocity diamond ring.
Guests included Jude Cisse, Radio City’s Claire Simmonsen, and Granada Reports Victoria Grimes.
Everyone left with a signed copy of Patsy’s book and a goodie bag. A DJ rounded off the fun in the Hilton’s popular PIMA bar. The event raised around £9,000 for Radio City’s Cash for Kids.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 3 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 4 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 7 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 8 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey