Annual Guest Director Reception at Terre a Terre with Michael Rosen
- Credit: Barney Poole
Michael Rosen - Guest Director of Brighton Festival 2013 - joined Patrons of Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival and members of the festival programming team for a special reception at vegetarian restaurant Terre a Terre.
This annual Guest Director reception gives Patrons the opportunity to talk with those directing and programming the festival about shows and artists, and discuss the thinking behind Brighton Festival 2013.
There are many ways to become a part of the Brighton Dome and Festival – you can become a member or a Patron and enjoy unique access and priority booking.
Membership from £30
Patron Circle Membership from £1000
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset