Annual Guest Director Reception at Terre a Terre with Michael Rosen
- Credit: Barney Poole
Michael Rosen - Guest Director of Brighton Festival 2013 - joined Patrons of Brighton Dome & Brighton Festival and members of the festival programming team for a special reception at vegetarian restaurant Terre a Terre.
This annual Guest Director reception gives Patrons the opportunity to talk with those directing and programming the festival about shows and artists, and discuss the thinking behind Brighton Festival 2013.
There are many ways to become a part of the Brighton Dome and Festival – you can become a member or a Patron and enjoy unique access and priority booking.
Membership from £30
Patron Circle Membership from £1000
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 8 6 great walks near Skipton
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal