Back To Broadway showcased at The Swan Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Showcasing classic hits from Broadway’s biggest musicals, Back To Broadway will be coming to The Swan Theatre in Worcester on February 28
Back to Broadway has been labelled as “one of the top touring musical theatre productions to see” by Musical Theatre News, and is being performed for one night only at The Swan Theatre Worcester.
The show, now in its third successful year, has been performed in theatres all over the UK and Europe and returns in 2014 with a spectacular new production.
The feel-good show, which is suitable for all the family, brings the best of Broadway and London’s West End together for one evening. Musicals showcased include Phantom of the Opera, Chicago, West Side Story, Hairspray, The Lion King, Miss Saigon and many more.
Hit songs to be performed include Defying Gravity from Wicked, Time Of My Life from Dirty Dancing and One Day More from Les Miserables.
The show features eight talented singers from the UK and dancers drawn from the West End, National Opera and major UK touring productions.
Former Coronation Street actress Tupele Dorgu plays the role of the narrator giving the audience just a little of the history and plotline for each musical.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
Gina Price, leading lady of Back to Broadway, said: “Fans of musical theatre are in for a real treat, as we serve up a memorable night of entertainment.
“From start to finish Back to Broadway is two hours packed with singing, dancing, drama and surprises taking the audience through decades of incredible musicals.
“The cast absolutely love being part of such an incredible show and the audience will see that in the high energy, stunning performances. Everyone associated with Back to Broadway is really looking forward to taking to the stage for what we know will be another unforgettable national UK tour.”
Tickets which are priced £18.50 can be purchased by ringing the box office on 01905 611427 or by visiting: www.ticketweb.co.uk/event/back-to-broadway-tickets/87787
Each performance starts at 8pm and the approximate running time is two hours.