- Credit: Archant
Bolesworth Castle, set in the heart of Cheshire, overlooks the magnificent plains towards North Wales.
The Castle is at the heart of the Estate which has been under the careful stewardship of the Barbour family since 1856 and now extends over 6000 acres of glorious countryside, offering an idyllic location for your wedding reception.
The Lakeside Pavilion, in the grounds of the Castle, is the perfect setting for your special day. A stunning, secluded location surrounded by mature trees, on the edge of Bolesworth Lake which has a romantic, picturesque stone bridge over it. All of this can be exclusively yours!!
The Bolesworth Wedding Event Manager will support you in all aspects of your wedding as well as providing you with a list of nominated suppliers. The site can accommodate both Tipis and Marquees and offers ample parking which is in close proximity, yet out of sight. We can cater for weddings with between 50 and 200 guests.
The Lakeside Pavillion within the stunning gounds of Bolesworth Castle offers the bride and groom an exclusive venue for their wedding reception and the automony to plan the wedding of their dreams. We offer fantastic flexibility and can cater for both marquees and tipis ranging in size from 75 - 200 guests. The couple will be able to decide on all aspects of their wedding including the menu for the wedding breakfast right the way through to table centrepieces and everything inbetween! The Bolesworth Wedding Planner will be onhand throughout to support you with a list of nominated suppliers who have been carefully selected for use at this exclusive venue.
- 1 4 fab places to dine in Devon
- 2 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District
- 3 Devon coast to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 4 Win a champagne and jewellery shopping day in Harrogate worth £500
- 5 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
- 6 10 wonderful walks around the Cotswolds
- 7 These are the Cornwall beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 8 Top celebrity craft makers head for Devon festival
- 9 Win a short break at Wrea Head Hall on the edge of the North York Moors
- 10 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire