Boodles King Street Manchester showroom launch party
- Credit: Archant
A sparkling launch night in Manchester
Pink champagne was flowing when Boodles’ directors and staff proudly unveiled their new showroom on King Street in Manchester city centre.
The elegant shop is just a diamond stone’s throw from their previous store which opened over 30 years ago as Boodle & Dunthorne.
Nicholas Wainwright, chairman of the family-owned North-West based firm, welcomed guests and called upon Lady Derby of Knowsley Hall to cut the ribbon and declare the showroom open.
The ribbon was festooned near one of the room’s most eye-catching features: a bespoke light feature designed by Boodles’ head designer Rebecca Hawkins.
Directors from Patek Philippe watches also attended the occasion. The renowned brand has a section of the two-storey showroom devoted to their iconic watches. The showroom also features a private VIP area where Boodles customers - not just celebrities - can view jewellery privately.
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn