Celebrating the Royal arrival
- Credit: Archant
Here at Devon Life we were thrilled to hear of the safe delivery of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s son.
The royal baby, the third in line to the throne, was born on Monday, weighing 8lbs 6oz.
Archant, the company behind the Life titles, is celebrating by producing a commemorative magazine.
See subscriptionsave.co.uk/Lifestyle-Magazines/The-Royal-Baby/PMMROYBY for more details on how to get your hands on a copy.
We are sure readers across the county are also marking the momentous occasion in their own unique way and we would like to hear all about it.
Tell us how you are celebrating by emailing email@example.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 7 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
- 8 WIN a hamper of Sky Wave Gin worth £170
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer