Celebrating the Royal arrival
- Credit: Archant
Here at Devon Life we were thrilled to hear of the safe delivery of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s son.
The royal baby, the third in line to the throne, was born on Monday, weighing 8lbs 6oz.
Archant, the company behind the Life titles, is celebrating by producing a commemorative magazine.
See subscriptionsave.co.uk/Lifestyle-Magazines/The-Royal-Baby/PMMROYBY for more details on how to get your hands on a copy.
We are sure readers across the county are also marking the momentous occasion in their own unique way and we would like to hear all about it.
Tell us how you are celebrating by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces