Celebrating the Royal arrival
- Credit: Archant
Here at Devon Life we were thrilled to hear of the safe delivery of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s son.
The royal baby, the third in line to the throne, was born on Monday, weighing 8lbs 6oz.
Archant, the company behind the Life titles, is celebrating by producing a commemorative magazine.
See subscriptionsave.co.uk/Lifestyle-Magazines/The-Royal-Baby/PMMROYBY for more details on how to get your hands on a copy.
We are sure readers across the county are also marking the momentous occasion in their own unique way and we would like to hear all about it.
Tell us how you are celebrating by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 7 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 8 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 9 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 10 Spooky ghost tours and ghost hunting events in Kent