Chris Cleverley at the Stroud Subscription Rooms
- Credit: Archant
Chris’ Autumn 2015 tour showcases his trademark solo live sound.
“I never did believe in ghosts until I saw out a 6 month contract in a haunted house.”
Chris’ Autumn 2015 tour showcases his trademark solo live sound. A sound at times likened to the magnitude of a full orchestra only to moments later pull audiences to the very edge of their seats to soak in the delicate spider-like touch of his fingerstyle guitar playing.
Chris has gone from strength to strength since winning Bristol Folk Festival’s 2014 ‘Isambard Folk Award’, joining the ranks of previous winners such as BBC folk award nominees Josienne Clarke and Ben Walker, followed up by a memorable performance at 2014’s Stroud Folk Festival.
Chris has stirred up a formidable word-of-mouth reputation and a buzzing anticipation for his forthcoming record, to be released late 2015.
Tickets £10.00 (£8.00 concs) from Stroud Tourist Information Centre on 01453 760900 or online from www.subscriptionrooms.org.uk
- 1 The best place to view stormy skies in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 3 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 4 Cheshire summer holiday outings: Making Tracks 2 model railway exhibition at Chester Cathedral
- 5 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 6 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 7 Rob and Dave Nicholson - the TV farmers from Barnsley
- 8 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 9 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 10 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
Saturday 17 October 8.00pm
Price £10.00 (£8.00 concs)
Box Office 01453 760900