Chris Cleverley at the Stroud Subscription Rooms
- Credit: Archant
Chris’ Autumn 2015 tour showcases his trademark solo live sound.
“I never did believe in ghosts until I saw out a 6 month contract in a haunted house.”
Chris’ Autumn 2015 tour showcases his trademark solo live sound. A sound at times likened to the magnitude of a full orchestra only to moments later pull audiences to the very edge of their seats to soak in the delicate spider-like touch of his fingerstyle guitar playing.
Chris has gone from strength to strength since winning Bristol Folk Festival’s 2014 ‘Isambard Folk Award’, joining the ranks of previous winners such as BBC folk award nominees Josienne Clarke and Ben Walker, followed up by a memorable performance at 2014’s Stroud Folk Festival.
Chris has stirred up a formidable word-of-mouth reputation and a buzzing anticipation for his forthcoming record, to be released late 2015.
Tickets £10.00 (£8.00 concs) from Stroud Tourist Information Centre on 01453 760900 or online from www.subscriptionrooms.org.uk
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
Saturday 17 October 8.00pm
Price £10.00 (£8.00 concs)
Box Office 01453 760900