Chris Cleverley at the Stroud Subscription Rooms
- Credit: Archant
Chris’ Autumn 2015 tour showcases his trademark solo live sound.
“I never did believe in ghosts until I saw out a 6 month contract in a haunted house.”
Chris’ Autumn 2015 tour showcases his trademark solo live sound. A sound at times likened to the magnitude of a full orchestra only to moments later pull audiences to the very edge of their seats to soak in the delicate spider-like touch of his fingerstyle guitar playing.
Chris has gone from strength to strength since winning Bristol Folk Festival’s 2014 ‘Isambard Folk Award’, joining the ranks of previous winners such as BBC folk award nominees Josienne Clarke and Ben Walker, followed up by a memorable performance at 2014’s Stroud Folk Festival.
Chris has stirred up a formidable word-of-mouth reputation and a buzzing anticipation for his forthcoming record, to be released late 2015.
Tickets £10.00 (£8.00 concs) from Stroud Tourist Information Centre on 01453 760900 or online from www.subscriptionrooms.org.uk
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
Saturday 17 October 8.00pm
Price £10.00 (£8.00 concs)
Box Office 01453 760900