Christmas shopping at the Old Chapel Gallery in Pembridge
- Credit: Archant
The Christmas Exhibition 2013 at Old Chapel Gallery, Pembridge, starts on Saturday November 9 with a varied collection of hand-picked, hand-made delights.
The Old Chapel Gallery will be featuring a cornucopia of Christmas present ideas from talented British artists and makers, many from Herefordshire and the surrounding area. The goods on offer include: handmade cards, candles and soaps, Christmas tree decorations, jewellery, studio glass and stained glass, ceramics, ironwork, original paintings, prints, limited edition etchings and photographs and a wide range of textiles.
In addition, there is a new collection of ceramic sculpture by Ostinelli & Priest and Deborah Scaldwell on display, to include a horse, hounds, sheep and elephant.
There’s also a gift wrapping service available, so the only burden is choosing what to buy.
The gallery is open daily Monday to Saturday, 11am-5pm and from 11am-4pm on Sundays.
For more information or to join the mailing list visit: www.oldchapelgallery.co.uk
or ring: 01544 388842
Follow The Old Chapel Gallery on Twitter: @chapelgallery
Visit their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/OldChapelGallery
- 1 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 2 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 7 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
Old Chapel Gallery