Clay & Rock
- Credit: Archant
With over 25 years’ industry experience, providing delivery of tiles to areas such as, the Wirral, North Wales (including Abersoch), Shropshire, Anglesey & Nantwich, Clay & Rock’s passion is to source materials from around the world, with the emphasis on offering our customers that something a little bit different.
As we import many of our products directly we are also able to pass on many benefits of our buying, giving us that competitive edge.
We believe it is very important to understand our clients’ requirements. Our philosophy is to provide a high level of service from initial enquiry through to completion. We believe good communication and attention to detail are essential.
Our wealth of experience has enabled us to work closely over the years with architects, designers and builders, supplying many commercial projects - including those which require a more technical approach such as swimming pools, wet rooms and much more.
Our showroom features many large display settings, including tiles, stone, wood flooring and our new range of French furniture, which make it easier for our clients to visualise how our products would look in their own individual spaces.
With competitive pricing and dedicated service you can count on us to bring any project to life, at the right budget.
We are recognised by the Italian Tile Industry as one of the UK’s Leading Suppliers.
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
- 10 9 of the best golf courses in Cheshire