Come and clown around at Drake Circus
- Credit: Archant
Free circus skills for kids with the Invisible Youth Circus this Summer
Kids will get the chance to clown around learning circus skills this August Bank Holiday when the Invisible Youth Circus comes to Drake Circus.
Plymouth’s leading shopping centre is to offer a free circus skills workshop for children for the first time in the City.
A team of Circus Pros will be on hand to demonstrate and coach kids on everything from how to juggle to tightrope walking.
The workshops will take place on August 29 & 30 and children can drop into the session at any time between 11am and 3pm. The workshops are fully accessible so that children from all walks of life, including those with disabilities, can join the fun for free.
The circus skills workshops form part of the Drake Circus Summer Event, designed to keep kids entertained when the family comes into the centre. Drake Circus also has a wide range of kids’ favourite stores: from The Entertainer to Ed’s Easy Diner to Tiger.
Greg Lumley, Drake Circus Centre Director said: “The free circus skills activities put on by Drake Circus will be sure to cover everything a budding clown needs to master. With over 70 retail brands, including some great family favourites, kids are sure to have a great time when they come to Drake Circus.”
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 4 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 10 Visit the village that people never want leave