Cotswold Life luncheon at Buckland Manor
- Credit: © Thousand Word Media
Cotswold Life held a luncheon hosted by Buckland Manor Hotel and Restaurant, near Broadway.
Cotswold Life held a luncheon hosted by Buckland Manor Hotel and Restaurant, near Broadway. Guests chatted in the intimate and traditional surroundings of the quintessential country house hotel in the tiny village of Buckland.
An exquisite three-course meal from chef William Guthrie was enjoyed by all, followed by coffee and petit fours, after which guests were offered a tour of the hotel and its grounds.
Click the gallery on the top-right side of the article to view more photographs from the event.
Photography by Carl Hewlett
- 1 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2 Welcome to Cornwall's most expensive village
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 5 6 of the hottest property features for 2021/2022
- 6 A Cotswold nursery bags three awards at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 7 Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 The 2022 Northcote Obsession chef line up revealed