Cotswold Life luncheon at Buckland Manor
- Credit: © Thousand Word Media
Cotswold Life held a luncheon hosted by Buckland Manor Hotel and Restaurant, near Broadway.
Cotswold Life held a luncheon hosted by Buckland Manor Hotel and Restaurant, near Broadway. Guests chatted in the intimate and traditional surroundings of the quintessential country house hotel in the tiny village of Buckland.
An exquisite three-course meal from chef William Guthrie was enjoyed by all, followed by coffee and petit fours, after which guests were offered a tour of the hotel and its grounds.
Click the gallery on the top-right side of the article to view more photographs from the event.
Photography by Carl Hewlett
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way