Cotswold Life luncheon at Hatton Court
- Credit: © Thousand Word Media
Cotswold Life editor Mike Lowe and chief executive of The Hatton Collection, Darren Hiscox, owners of The Hatton Court Hotel, hosted a three-course champagne luncheon for Cotswold Life advertisers. After arrival drinks and socialising, the guests were thanked by Mike Lowe for their continuing support for the magazine, which now outsells every other magazine of its type in the region and has over 147,000 individual readers each month.
Click on the gallery to the right for photographs from the event.
Photography by Antony Thompson.
Hatton Court Hotel is a luxury hotel three miles from Gloucester City Centre and on the edge of the Cotswolds. It’s a perfect base to explore all the history and heritage that Gloucester and the surrounding area have to offer.
For more information, call: 01452 617 412
Or visit: www.hatton-court.co.uk
- 1 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 2 8 great family walks in the North West
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 5 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 6 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 7 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 8 6 great walks near Warrington
- 9 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District