Cotswold Life luncheon at Hatton Court
- Credit: © Thousand Word Media
Cotswold Life editor Mike Lowe and chief executive of The Hatton Collection, Darren Hiscox, owners of The Hatton Court Hotel, hosted a three-course champagne luncheon for Cotswold Life advertisers. After arrival drinks and socialising, the guests were thanked by Mike Lowe for their continuing support for the magazine, which now outsells every other magazine of its type in the region and has over 147,000 individual readers each month.
Click on the gallery to the right for photographs from the event.
Photography by Antony Thompson.
Hatton Court Hotel is a luxury hotel three miles from Gloucester City Centre and on the edge of the Cotswolds. It’s a perfect base to explore all the history and heritage that Gloucester and the surrounding area have to offer.
For more information, call: 01452 617 412
Or visit: www.hatton-court.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 8 great family walks in the North West
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes