Cotswold Life May issue on sale now!
- Credit: Archant
What to expect in your May issue of Cotswold Life...
• GREGORY PORTER: The gospel truth from one of the most exciting voices on the jazz scene
• JACQUI DANKWORTH: The jazz vocalist on her varied career, dinner with Sinatra and those genes
• BRIAN KAY: The founding member of the King’s Singers shares his Cotswold life
• TEWKESBURY: Commemorating the medieval Battle of Tewkesbury with giant horse sculptures
• WIN: A day at Ascot; dinner at Curry Corner; tickets to CLA Game Fair, Battle Proms and more!
• FREE 108-page Business & Professional magazine
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 4 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 5 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 8 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
• Claim your FREE copy of Discover Britain or FRANCE Magazine
PLUS Regular columnists: Adam Henson, Clare Mackintosh, Adam Edwards, Adam Hart,
Dom Joly, Sir Roddy Llewellyn, Mark Cummings, Sue Limb and Tom Parker Bowles