Cotswold Life May issue on sale now!
- Credit: Archant
What to expect in your May issue of Cotswold Life...
• GREGORY PORTER: The gospel truth from one of the most exciting voices on the jazz scene
• JACQUI DANKWORTH: The jazz vocalist on her varied career, dinner with Sinatra and those genes
• BRIAN KAY: The founding member of the King’s Singers shares his Cotswold life
• TEWKESBURY: Commemorating the medieval Battle of Tewkesbury with giant horse sculptures
• WIN: A day at Ascot; dinner at Curry Corner; tickets to CLA Game Fair, Battle Proms and more!
• FREE 108-page Business & Professional magazine
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 3 Scarborough's spectacular BIG day out for national Armed Forces Day
- 4 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Don't miss Hampton Court Palace's divine tulip display this spring
• Claim your FREE copy of Discover Britain or FRANCE Magazine
PLUS Regular columnists: Adam Henson, Clare Mackintosh, Adam Edwards, Adam Hart,
Dom Joly, Sir Roddy Llewellyn, Mark Cummings, Sue Limb and Tom Parker Bowles