Cotswold Life November Pets Issue... the one that got away
- Credit: Archant
One of the most handsome submissions for our ‘Pets Gallery’ pages in the November issue unfortunately slipped through the net at the design stage. And so, ladies and gentlemen, it gives us great pleasure to bring you... Archie the Bedlington Terrier!
Paul Hooper and Archie
“Archie is a real character with bags of spirit and is most definitely one of the family.
He can be a typical Terrier – feisty and impulsive, but is also a lovely gentle family pet. He loves a good long walk, and as a family so do we; I’m only surprised that we haven’t seen more Bedlington Terriers as they are such wonderful dogs.
“Archie is the cover dog (and six months) of the Avonside Bedlington Terrier calendar. This came about from a chance meeting with a photographer at the Crickley Hill country park, so he is quite famous. I have also received news that he is going to be front cover on the US calendar by Magnet and Steel, so we are readying ourselves for the puparazzi!
“His full pedigree name is ‘Cindercoat Partial Eclipse’ – or partially clipped as we used to say. To us, he’s just ‘Archie’, though.”
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 3 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 4 Win an original watercolour painting of Burnham-on-Crouch in Essex
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 Exploring the Peak District village of Grindleford
- 10 Lady B's deliciously decadent dessert
What a star!