Crowe Clark Whitehill named in Top 25 Accountancy Firms for fourth year
Crowe Clark Whitehill, which has an office in Cheltenham, has been acclaimed as one of the leading advisors to private clients for the fourth year in a row.
The latest Top 25 Accountancy Firms list by leading private client news service eprivateclient sees Crowe Clark Whitehill ranked as one of the UK’s leading private client firms for the fourth year. The eprivateclient Top 25 Accountancy Firms 2014 rankings are based on a survey of over 100 private client accountancy firms in the UK, based on data from 2013.
The rankings showed an upswing in private client accountancy, with a rise in fee income of over £13 million across the top 25 and increases in partners, fee earners and staff.
Sue Daye, Partner at Crowe Clark Whitehill in Cheltenham, said: “We work hard to provide an innovative, comprehensive service to the individuals and advisors we work with.
“I am pleased to see that eprivateclient’s rankings reflect this, naming us as one of the top firms for the fourth year running. To have this come after listing in the Most Admired Companies list in 2013 is a great honour.
“Rather than resting on our laurels, we are always looking for new ways to provide a better service to our clients. The personal tax environment is constantly evolving and we aim to ensure our clients have the best insight and advice to manage and preserve their wealth.”
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of The Matchings by artist James Merriott
- 8 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 9 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
- 10 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich