Crowe Clark Whitehill named in Top 25 Accountancy Firms for fourth year
Crowe Clark Whitehill, which has an office in Cheltenham, has been acclaimed as one of the leading advisors to private clients for the fourth year in a row.
The latest Top 25 Accountancy Firms list by leading private client news service eprivateclient sees Crowe Clark Whitehill ranked as one of the UK’s leading private client firms for the fourth year. The eprivateclient Top 25 Accountancy Firms 2014 rankings are based on a survey of over 100 private client accountancy firms in the UK, based on data from 2013.
The rankings showed an upswing in private client accountancy, with a rise in fee income of over £13 million across the top 25 and increases in partners, fee earners and staff.
Sue Daye, Partner at Crowe Clark Whitehill in Cheltenham, said: “We work hard to provide an innovative, comprehensive service to the individuals and advisors we work with.
“I am pleased to see that eprivateclient’s rankings reflect this, naming us as one of the top firms for the fourth year running. To have this come after listing in the Most Admired Companies list in 2013 is a great honour.
“Rather than resting on our laurels, we are always looking for new ways to provide a better service to our clients. The personal tax environment is constantly evolving and we aim to ensure our clients have the best insight and advice to manage and preserve their wealth.”
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 8 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds