Datum RPO named Innovative Supplier 2014 by Norland Managed Services
- Credit: Archant
Datum RPO – the fast growing and pioneering recruitment process outsourcing specialist - has won recognition for driving value and innovation by prestigious international client Norland Managed Services.
The RPO consultancy has been awarded the Innovative Supplier 2014 by Norland in the company’s 8th annual Supply Partner event, after a rigorous selection process from a field of over 200 suppliers.
Datum RPO was presented with the Innovative Supplier 2014 award based on their pioneering and sustainable delivery model which drives significant cost savings and process efficiencies within Norland’s recruitment process.
Norland is recognised as one of the leading facilities, energy and project management providers with revenues in the UK of £450m. Norland’s strategy to deliver class-leading services to their customers is dependent on the capability and delivery of more than 1500 supply partners from whom they aim to drive best value, innovation and exceptional performance. The Norland annual Supply Partner Event is held every autumn in London and is designed to enable the company’s managers to meet with its preferred supply partners to build and maintain effective working relationships. Attended by Norland’s senior managers, supply partners and customers, the event is recognised as an industry leading showcase for new technologies and best practice.
According to Raymond Pugh, Managing Director of Datum RPO, Norland truly understand that delivering outstanding service is a journey that starts by attracting the very best talent in the market, our strategic partnership with Norland increases their competitive agility and positively influences the exceptional service they are able to deliver. He comments: “We’re thrilled that Norland has bestowed this award upon Datum RPO. The past three years have seen us build our business and develop strong and lasting relationships with key players in the FM and built environment sector – this award is recognition for all our hard work and demonstrates how much the needs of complex operations such as Norland are constantly changing and require flexible and fluid human capital solutions.”
Datum RPO is an ISO registered complete recruitment process outsourcing consultancy that partners with organisations looking to streamline and increase the efficiency of the recruitment process. Datum RPO deliver a full suite of outsourced and strategic services, designed to increase the efficiencies within the recruitment process, all geared to identifying and harnessing efficiencies, including –
• Permanent Managed Programmes
- 1 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 At home in the Cotswolds with Simon McCoy
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Lancashire and the Lake District dominate the 2021 National Food Awards top 100 listings
- 8 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 9 Theatre review: Bat Out of Hell The Musical
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
• Contingent Workforce Solutions
• Managed Service Programmes
• Strategic Workforce Management
• Talent Management Strategies
• Outsourced Payroll
For more information, please visit www.datumrpo.com or call 08450 268515.