Family law team strengthened by arrival of new Collaborative Law expert
- Credit: Archant
Brighton-based Family Law Partners have announced the arrival of family law specialist Lisa Burton-Durham to the team.
A Chartered Legal Executive and Collaborative Lawyer, Lisa joins the team from a regional firm where she had been for over 20 years, acting for clients in Brighton, Lewes, Newhaven, Seaford and across Sussex.
Lisa specialises in collaborative law, divorce, civil partnership dissolution and other relationship breakdowns. Recently she has advised on a significant number of Pre-Nuptial, Pre-Civil Partnership and Cohabitation Agreements.
Robert Williams, Director at Family Law Partners, said: “We are delighted to welcome a lawyer with Lisa’s reputation to the firm. Her collaborative experience together with her commitment to excellent client service, makes her a perfect match for our growing team. As a former colleague, it’s a pleasure to be working with her again. As a member of Resolution Lisa’s aim is to find positive solutions and outcomes for clients - this is a core value of ours”.
- 1 5 of the best farmers markets in Cheshire
- 2 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
- 3 Devon coast to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 4 Two Norfolk spots to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 5 Top celebrity craft makers head for Devon festival
- 6 The mysterious lost ghost villages of Norfolk
- 7 5 reasons to move to the Peak District
- 8 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District
- 9 4 fab places to dine in Devon
- 10 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
Lisa joins the offices of Family Law Partners on 9th July and will be advising clients across East and West Sussex.
About Family Law Partners
Family Law Partners was established in April 2011 and has since established itself as the leading specialist family law firm in Sussex. The only firm to achieve a top ranking in independent legal directory Chambers UK, the team are committed to a solution-focused approach where clients are offered alternative ways of resolving disputes using mediation and the collaborative law model.
Building on their success, the team moved to new office space in central Brighton in 2012 and have since unveiled a number of new, innovative initiatives. In addition to launching ‘Family Law Financial Partners’, a new venture with a local firm of expert financial advisors, they have also launched a dedicated online service offering clients the choice of managing their own matters online.
For further information: