First food festival for South Molton
- Credit: Archant
South Molton holds its first food festival this weekend, with a plethora of locally produced food and drink on offer.
South Molton’s first food festival will be held on Sunday 29 March from 10.30am to 3.00pm, with no entrance fee in the Pannier market.
The South Molton Business Association will be hosting the event, running in conjunction with North Devon + to provide a vast array of tempting food and drink stalls.
Expect fresh produce as well as hog roasts and curries, along with the more traditional stalls offering a range of delectable cakes, pastries and chutneys.
Considering the area is lucky enough to have local cider and fruit juice producers, a Devon tipple is guaranteed with locally produced ales.
Aside from the huge display of goodies on offer, the food festival will also host a stage showcasing a variety of demonstrations, cookery competitions and even live music.
The South Molton food festival is set to be a glorious day of food and fun!
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire