First food festival for South Molton
- Credit: Archant
South Molton holds its first food festival this weekend, with a plethora of locally produced food and drink on offer.
South Molton’s first food festival will be held on Sunday 29 March from 10.30am to 3.00pm, with no entrance fee in the Pannier market.
The South Molton Business Association will be hosting the event, running in conjunction with North Devon + to provide a vast array of tempting food and drink stalls.
Expect fresh produce as well as hog roasts and curries, along with the more traditional stalls offering a range of delectable cakes, pastries and chutneys.
Considering the area is lucky enough to have local cider and fruit juice producers, a Devon tipple is guaranteed with locally produced ales.
Aside from the huge display of goodies on offer, the food festival will also host a stage showcasing a variety of demonstrations, cookery competitions and even live music.
The South Molton food festival is set to be a glorious day of food and fun!
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 The best Christmas markets and fairs in Yorkshire
- 5 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 6 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Lancashire
- 10 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021