Gail Marsden Interior Design bespoke collection launch, Alderley Edge
- Credit: Archant
Gail Marsden Interior Design held a celebration of their bespoke collection at The Yard, Alderley Edge.
Gail, based in Bramhall, founded her design consultancy in 1990 born from her passion for design following an impressive career as a retail editor for Vogue and House & Garden.
Gail creates refined, chic spaces. She said: ‘As interior spatial planners and designers we “fine tune” the layouts to suit our client’s lifestyle. Our experience also allows us to anticipate the styles and finishes needed to create a seamless flow through a building, enhanced and brought alive by lighting and decoration.’
The company has wide experience and has taken on a full range of projects from planning to completion including listed buildings, dockside apartments and garden rooms.
Flowers for the showcase were arranged by David Wayman of Spinningfields, Manchester, and artwork by Barbara Myers enhanced the occasion.
Gail said: ‘We approach all our assignments in a different way, and clients are assured a careful focus and great attention to detail.’
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 10 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey