Gail Marsden Interior Design bespoke collection launch, Alderley Edge
- Credit: Archant
Gail Marsden Interior Design held a celebration of their bespoke collection at The Yard, Alderley Edge.
Gail, based in Bramhall, founded her design consultancy in 1990 born from her passion for design following an impressive career as a retail editor for Vogue and House & Garden.
Gail creates refined, chic spaces. She said: ‘As interior spatial planners and designers we “fine tune” the layouts to suit our client’s lifestyle. Our experience also allows us to anticipate the styles and finishes needed to create a seamless flow through a building, enhanced and brought alive by lighting and decoration.’
The company has wide experience and has taken on a full range of projects from planning to completion including listed buildings, dockside apartments and garden rooms.
Flowers for the showcase were arranged by David Wayman of Spinningfields, Manchester, and artwork by Barbara Myers enhanced the occasion.
Gail said: ‘We approach all our assignments in a different way, and clients are assured a careful focus and great attention to detail.’
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks