Gail Marsden Interior Design bespoke collection launch, Alderley Edge
- Credit: Archant
Gail Marsden Interior Design held a celebration of their bespoke collection at The Yard, Alderley Edge.
Gail, based in Bramhall, founded her design consultancy in 1990 born from her passion for design following an impressive career as a retail editor for Vogue and House & Garden.
Gail creates refined, chic spaces. She said: ‘As interior spatial planners and designers we “fine tune” the layouts to suit our client’s lifestyle. Our experience also allows us to anticipate the styles and finishes needed to create a seamless flow through a building, enhanced and brought alive by lighting and decoration.’
The company has wide experience and has taken on a full range of projects from planning to completion including listed buildings, dockside apartments and garden rooms.
Flowers for the showcase were arranged by David Wayman of Spinningfields, Manchester, and artwork by Barbara Myers enhanced the occasion.
Gail said: ‘We approach all our assignments in a different way, and clients are assured a careful focus and great attention to detail.’
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Essex