Gateley’s Evening of Bubbles and Sparkles, The Lowry Hotel, Manchester
- Credit: not Archant
Manchester business executives turned out in force to attend Gateley’s annual event for high-net-worth clients, ‘An Evening of Bubbles and Sparkles’.
The soirée at The Lowry Hotel was attended by around 30 professionals, including a host of notable faces and dignitaries. The evening was hosted by Gateley’s family and private client teams, in association with Charles Mitchell Wines and society jewellers, Boodles.
Elizabeth Hassall, partner and head of the family team at Gateley, said: ‘Manchester’s business community is very tight-knit, so relationship-building and networking opportunities like this are important. We host this event every year as a way of saying “thank you” to our contacts for their introductions and referrals throughout the year, and to help foster new connections with those who attend.’
Guests were treated to a private wine tasting with sommelier Christopher Pacey, from Charles Mitchell, and a presentation from Boodles the Jewellers.
Elizabeth added: ‘We were absolutely thrilled with how the event turned out. Everyone had a fabulous time and I definitely think the seeds were sown for some fruitful business partnerships. It’s so rare to get Manchester’s movers and shakers together in one room.’
The family team at Gateley prides itself on providing a practical and commercial service to clients with family law issues, with an emphasis, where possible, on round-the-table work.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 5 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 6 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer