Gateley’s Evening of Bubbles and Sparkles, The Lowry Hotel, Manchester
- Credit: not Archant
Manchester business executives turned out in force to attend Gateley’s annual event for high-net-worth clients, ‘An Evening of Bubbles and Sparkles’.
The soirée at The Lowry Hotel was attended by around 30 professionals, including a host of notable faces and dignitaries. The evening was hosted by Gateley’s family and private client teams, in association with Charles Mitchell Wines and society jewellers, Boodles.
Elizabeth Hassall, partner and head of the family team at Gateley, said: ‘Manchester’s business community is very tight-knit, so relationship-building and networking opportunities like this are important. We host this event every year as a way of saying “thank you” to our contacts for their introductions and referrals throughout the year, and to help foster new connections with those who attend.’
Guests were treated to a private wine tasting with sommelier Christopher Pacey, from Charles Mitchell, and a presentation from Boodles the Jewellers.
Elizabeth added: ‘We were absolutely thrilled with how the event turned out. Everyone had a fabulous time and I definitely think the seeds were sown for some fruitful business partnerships. It’s so rare to get Manchester’s movers and shakers together in one room.’
The family team at Gateley prides itself on providing a practical and commercial service to clients with family law issues, with an emphasis, where possible, on round-the-table work.
- 1 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 2 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 8 Surrey Life meets Strictly costume designer Vicky Gill
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 Alport Castles - a hidden gem in the Peak District