Give us your feedback on Cheshire Life and you will be entered into our free draw to win a luxury break
- Credit: Archant
Tell us what you think about Cheshire Life and you will be entered into our free draw to win a two-night midweek stay at Gilpin Lake House, including breakfast and a five-course dinner on one evening, and the fabulous Jetty Spa Trail
We would love to hear from you to find out what you think of our magazine.
The more we know about your interests, likes and dislikes, the more relevant and enjoyable we can make
the magazine for you.
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 9 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 10 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
Please visit http://www.cheshirelife.co.uk/survey before midnight on Sunday, July 21st to tell us your views and you could win a fabulous weekend break. We look forward to hearing from you whether you are one of our loyal subscribers or an occasional buyer of the magazine, so please spare 10 minutes to give us your valued opinion.
With best wishes
Editor, Cheshire Life
Prize draw terms and conditions
Excludes Bank Holidays, School Holidays, Valentines, Christmas and New Year. Dinner must be booked prior to arrival. Prize does not
include transport or beverages. All additional charges to be settled on departure. Prize will be valid until 14 March 2014 Prize is
subject to availability. There is no cash alternative. Prize is non-transferable and not for re-sale.