Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Credit: Archant
The Festival of Speed is the largest motoring garden party in the world - a unique summer weekend that brings together an impossibly heady mix of cars, stars and motor sport ‘royalty’ to create the greatest car culture event in the world.
This annual Hillclimb event is a true celebration of motor sport and all things automotive.
The 2013 Festival of Speed theme will celebrate the best of the first 20 years of this prestigious event. Goodwood will focus on highlights from the Festival’s glittering history, featuring the biggest, best, fastest, loudest and most outrageous vehicles of all time.
The Goodwood Revival
The Goodwood Revival really is a magical step back in time, a unique chance to revel in the glamour and allure of motor racing in the romantic time capsule of the world’s most authentic motor circuit.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 5 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 6 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 7 8 secluded secret beaches in North Devon
- 8 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 9 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
Track Day Experiences
Track Days at Goodwood Motor Circuit offer the ultimate experience for those who are passionate about the art of driving to the limit... You too can experience the thrill of driving in the wheel tracks of some of motor racing’s greatest heroes, including Sir Stirling Moss, Jim Clark and Sir Jackie Stewart.
Goodwood Track Days are open to drivers of all levels of experience and any type of car. Our instructors are on-hand to get the best out of you and your car, in a safe and controlled non-competitive environment. Passengers are very welcome so feel free to bring a friend.
Prices start from £135 for a half-day session in the Winter and £165 in the Summer, rising to £265 for the full day in the Winter to £320 in the Summer. Gift vouchers are also available.
Click below for further information and to book, or call the Ticket Office on +44 (0)1243 755055.