Halloween at The Subscription Rooms
- Credit: Archant
Halloween events taking place at the Subscription Rooms in Stroud
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
Saturday 31 October 2.30pm
Film Showing of Children’s Disney Classic... “Beauty & The Beast”.
An arrogant young prince and his castle’s servants fall under the spell of a wicked enchantress, who turns him into the hideous Beast until he learns to love and be loved in return. The spirited, headstrong village girl Belle enters the Beast’s castle after he imprisons her father Maurice With the help of his enchanted servants, including the matronly Mrs Potts. Belle begins to draw the cold-hearted Beast out of his isolation.
Come as you are or dressed up...we look forward to welcoming little princess and (well behaved!) “Beasts”
Tickets £5.00 (age 2 and under free) from Stroud Tourist Information Centre on 01453 760900 or online from www.subscriptionrooms.org.uk
Little Shop of Horrors + The Rocky Horror Band
- 1 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 2 Where to find the best ice creams in Kent
- 3 The best place to view stormy skies in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 5 9 of the best afternoon teas in Norfolk
- 6 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
- 10 10 things to do in Yorkshire during the Bank Holiday weekend
Saturday 31 October 7.30pm
Film Showing of “Little Shop of Horrors”
Meek flower shop assistant Seymour pines for co-worker Audrey. During a total eclipse, he discovers an unusual plant he names Audrey II, which feeds only on human flesh and blood. … The growing plant attracts a great deal of business for the previously struggling store. Seymour feeds Audrey’s boyfriend, to the plant after his accidental death, he must come up with more bodies for the increasingly bloodthirsty plant.
Join in and sing along to this musical classic!
Party on with full live band “The Rocky Horror Band” after the film.
Best horror costumes encouraged!
Tickets £12.00 adv £14.00 door from Stroud Tourist Information Centre on 01453 760900 or online from www.subscriptionrooms.org.uk
The Subscription Rooms, George Street, Stroud, Glos. GL5 1AE