Halloween at The Subscription Rooms
- Credit: Archant
Halloween events taking place at the Subscription Rooms in Stroud
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
Saturday 31 October 2.30pm
Film Showing of Children’s Disney Classic... “Beauty & The Beast”.
An arrogant young prince and his castle’s servants fall under the spell of a wicked enchantress, who turns him into the hideous Beast until he learns to love and be loved in return. The spirited, headstrong village girl Belle enters the Beast’s castle after he imprisons her father Maurice With the help of his enchanted servants, including the matronly Mrs Potts. Belle begins to draw the cold-hearted Beast out of his isolation.
Come as you are or dressed up...we look forward to welcoming little princess and (well behaved!) “Beasts”
Tickets £5.00 (age 2 and under free) from Stroud Tourist Information Centre on 01453 760900 or online from www.subscriptionrooms.org.uk
Little Shop of Horrors + The Rocky Horror Band
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 4 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 7 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 10 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
Saturday 31 October 7.30pm
Film Showing of “Little Shop of Horrors”
Meek flower shop assistant Seymour pines for co-worker Audrey. During a total eclipse, he discovers an unusual plant he names Audrey II, which feeds only on human flesh and blood. … The growing plant attracts a great deal of business for the previously struggling store. Seymour feeds Audrey’s boyfriend, to the plant after his accidental death, he must come up with more bodies for the increasingly bloodthirsty plant.
Join in and sing along to this musical classic!
Party on with full live band “The Rocky Horror Band” after the film.
Best horror costumes encouraged!
Tickets £12.00 adv £14.00 door from Stroud Tourist Information Centre on 01453 760900 or online from www.subscriptionrooms.org.uk
The Subscription Rooms, George Street, Stroud, Glos. GL5 1AE