Havana Restaurant & Bar
- Credit: Archant
HAVANA occupies the site of the old Duke Street Theatre opened in 1790.
The Theatre was renamed to the Theatre Royal in 1805 after a visit from the Prince of Wales himself. The new facade of HAVANA incorporates elements from the original theatre. The pediment building uses the same classical order - Tuscan. It is rendered and rusticated in imitation of stone.
The name HAVANA is indictitive of a leisurely colonial past. It enables us to present an exciting international menu.
Find out what HAVANA restaurant and bar can offer you. Whether its fine food, fine wines or fine jazz you are looking for, you will find it all here as well as a relaxed and warm atmosphere associated with elegant dining.
- 1 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 2 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 3 Win a relaxing four-day retreat in Devon, plus other goodies
- 4 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 5 Naturism in the Cotswolds
- 6 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Surrey
- 7 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Suffolk
- 8 22 things to do in and around the Cotswolds in July
- 9 Discover Yorkshire's newest coastal seafood pop-up
- 10 What's On in Devon, July 2022