Hazlewoods in final line-up for national award
- Credit: Archant
Hazlewoods, the Gloucestershire-based accountants and business advisers, are in the running for a top national taxation award.
The firm has been named as one of the six finalists in the LexisNexis 2015 Taxation Awards. Hazlewoods join the final line-up in the hard-fought category for the Tax Practice in a Regional Firm Award. The Taxation Awards are seen as the national mark of excellence within the UK tax sector.
Nick Haines, partner and head of Hazlewoods tax team said: “It is great that we have made the final six in these awards. The standard of entries was high and the judges had a hard time deciding who to choose. “I think it is recognition of the fantastic work we do here at Hazlewoods and it is nice to get this acknowledgement outside of the practice. “I am really
proud of the team we have here and the hard work they have put into getting us into the final six in these awards.”
Reaching the awards final involved explaining the often complex tax scenarios the tax team at Hazlewoods deal with successfully on a regular basis. Nick said: “The judges were clearly impressed and it demonstrates the quality of work we do for our clients.”
The Hazlewoods team will now attend the Taxation Awards presentation evening at the Park Lane Hilton Hotel in London on 21 May when the winners will be announced.
- 1 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 2 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 3 3 walks for foodies in Derbyshire
- 4 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 5 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 6 10 best Kent restaurants to visit in 2022
- 7 This Devon walk takes in two pretty villages
- 8 The Hairy Bikers Go North to the Peak District
- 9 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest near the Peak District
- 10 12 of the best pubs in Essex for Sunday lunches