Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel
- Credit: Archant
Steeped in history, Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel is a stunning Georgian manor house set in 89 acres of Sussex parkland.
This upscale hotel has retained much of the original character, which is reflected in features including cedar panelling, fireplaces, chandeliers and the grand staircase leading down from the Ballroom to the Reception area. Whether staying for business or leisure, enjoy an extensive range of on-site facilities and easy access to some of the area’s most popular attractions.
140 guest rooms and suites.
16 flexible meeting rooms.
Grand Hall can accommodate up to 550 meeting guests (350 wedding guests).
Superb choice of dining options; Cedar Restaurant, Lounge Terrace and Bar, In-room Dining.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
LivingWell Health Club with pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting green, croquet lawn.
18-hole on-site golf course.
Beauty rooms offering a wide range of treatments.
The Terrace room and Grand Hall are licensed to hold civil and partnership ceremonies.
Hilton Avisford Park is also available for couples wishing to celebrate the wedding service only.
Excellent transport links by road, rail and air.