3 ways a luxury handcrafted treehouse can help you get the most from your garden
- Credit: Archant
Make better use of your outdoor space any time of the year with a luxury handcrafted treehouse.
Zachary Redding from The Custom Cabin and Treehouse Company shares three ways you can use your new treehouse to transform your outdoor space.
1. Create added living space
Convert your new treehouse into added living space.
“Join the tiny house movement and convert compact spaces into minimal living quarters. Enjoy getting back to nature with your new treehouse,” Zach said.
“Create a reading or meditation room and use your treehouse as a place to escape and relax.”
2. Build a guest room with a wow factor
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
You can use your treehouse as a space for guests to stay overnight, or as an ‘Airbnb’ and help boost your income.
“Design a modern, comfortable space that people will want to spend money on and will enjoy staying in,” Zach suggested.
“Even if you don’t want to rent the space out online, it will create an ideal guest room for your friends and family when they come to visit.”
3. Make your own stargazing platform
Spend summer nights unwinding in your treehouse. It will create an idyllic viewing deck, for yourself and other guests, to enjoy a drink and stargaze.
If you like dining alfresco, your new treehouse will be an ideal place to wine and dine and spend a romantic evening with your loved one.
Invest in a chiminea and enjoy winter evenings curled up by the fire with hot cocoa, taking in the spectacular views.
“We make treehouses both adults and children can enjoy. For more inspiration on how you can use the treehouse, call us. We can discuss your project and design ideas,” Zachary said.
A treehouse that will last for years to come
A new treehouse from The Custom Cabin and Treehouse Company is built to last, age naturally and beautifully over time, and requires little maintenance and upkeep.
“Each project is a labour of love. Every build is completed to the highest standard. We invest our knowledge and quality craftsmanship to ensure you’ll have a treehouse to love for many years to come,” Zachary said.
Your new treehouse is built using sustainable and recycled materials. Great care is taken to prevent minimal damage to the tree and ensure it’s able to continue growing once the build is complete.
The Custom Cabin and Treehouse Company specialise in designing and building unique timber living spaces, from small structures to fully liveable treehouses.
Visit customcabinco.com for more information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 807 835 to book your free consultation, discuss your project or get a quote for your treehouse.