Hunter Page Planning expands into Wiltshire with a new Swindon office
- Credit: Archant
HPP is delighted to confirm the opening of a new office in Swindon.
The office, which officially opened at the end of 2014 is headed by two existing members of staff; Director Giles Brockbank and Associate Ben Read. HPP is currently interviewing for a graduate planner to assist Ben at the new office. In addition, we are delighted that a new Senior Planner, James Griffin, has been recruited and is due to start with HPP this January to replace Ben’s position in the Cheltenham office.
This expansion programme is necessary to meet the demands of an ever increasing workload along the M4 corridor, strengthening relationships with existing clients and prompting new relationships with others. The increase in work load, which is in the main with leading national house builders, retail giants and strategic land promoters, is attributed to HPPs continuing high standards of professionalism in an environment characterised by economic growth. These high standards of professionalism have been recently recognised at the inaugural Planning Awards where HPP were awarded a Highly Commended certificate in the Planning Consultancy category.
The new office will be located at Pure Offices which forms part of the Kembrey Business Park located approximately two miles north of Swindon centre.
Managing Director Paul Fong comments: “The Swindon office marks part of a period of sustained expansion for Hunter Page Planning. This new office is part of the bigger plan for 2014/2015 which has already included the employment of three additional members of staff in the latter part of 2014.”
Hunter Page Planning Ltd
Suite 14, Pure Offices, Kembrey Park, Swindon, SN2 8BW
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 8 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Tel: 01793 238075