International Harpist Ieuan Jones returns to perform at The Leconfield
- Credit: Archant
Acclaimed harpist Ieuan Jones is set to return to The Leconfield after his recent sell out spring performance.
Held in the stunning setting of the restaurants largest vaulted dining room, The Stag room, the concert in May saw Ieuan perform to an intimate audience of just 40 guests. Ieuan has travelled the world playing solo recitals & concerti appearing with some of the world’s leading orchestras & with past audiences including royalty, ambassadors & prime ministers.
Tickets for that event which included a two course dinner and wine on arrival sold out in a matter of days. Comments from the audience following the recital are no doubt testament to why with one guest saying “The intimacy of the evening made it feel extra special and the surroundings really lent themselves to an event of this kind”
Demand for another event has been acted upon quickly. Taking place on Wednesday 24th September, tickets are priced at £65 per person and include a 3 course meal & a glass of wine at the arrival reception. They are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 01798 345111 or emailing email@example.com but
by quick as we are confident they will sell out rapidly!
The Leconfield Restaurant & Bar is located on New Street, Petworth, just a short distance from the main car park. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner service Tuesday – Saturday, and lunch only on Sundays.
For further information on the restaurant, or to make a dining reservation, please contact the Leconfield on
01798 345111, or visit www.theleconfield.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 7 8 secluded secret beaches in North Devon
- 8 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 9 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire