International Harpist Ieuan Jones returns to perform at The Leconfield
- Credit: Archant
Acclaimed harpist Ieuan Jones is set to return to The Leconfield after his recent sell out spring performance.
Held in the stunning setting of the restaurants largest vaulted dining room, The Stag room, the concert in May saw Ieuan perform to an intimate audience of just 40 guests. Ieuan has travelled the world playing solo recitals & concerti appearing with some of the world’s leading orchestras & with past audiences including royalty, ambassadors & prime ministers.
Tickets for that event which included a two course dinner and wine on arrival sold out in a matter of days. Comments from the audience following the recital are no doubt testament to why with one guest saying “The intimacy of the evening made it feel extra special and the surroundings really lent themselves to an event of this kind”
Demand for another event has been acted upon quickly. Taking place on Wednesday 24th September, tickets are priced at £65 per person and include a 3 course meal & a glass of wine at the arrival reception. They are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 01798 345111 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org but
by quick as we are confident they will sell out rapidly!
The Leconfield Restaurant & Bar is located on New Street, Petworth, just a short distance from the main car park. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner service Tuesday – Saturday, and lunch only on Sundays.
For further information on the restaurant, or to make a dining reservation, please contact the Leconfield on
01798 345111, or visit www.theleconfield.co.uk
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
- 10 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)