Kemble Music Festival Fashion Show: Friday, May 10, 7pm
- Credit: Archant
Several shops are joining with the celebration of the 10th anniversary of Kemble Spring Music Festival 2013 by taking part in a bumper fashion show.
It will be held on Friday, May 10, 7pm for 7.30 pm at Kemble House by kind permission of Jill and Martin Kingston.
There will be champagne, canapés string quartet and, of course, fashion galore!
Kemble House is a lovely old house which is very much a home and provides a lovely setting with picturesque stair case for the models to come down and parade around the large rooms.
Kemble Spring Music Festival started in 2004 and came about from plans to raise money for charitable caused through Kemble Church. Funds raised have supported local causes as the village hall, youth activities and national and international charity work including alzeimer research, and also family support.
The Festival has always relied on generous support from businesses and local residents, and the fashion show is sponsored by Paul Bird, Grosvenor, Corlett Bird Ltd. This year Wardrobe, Jungle, Plum, Dessous Chics, Rosella Gowns, Mr Charles and Pakeman Catto and Carter are all taking part.
“Its going to be a very exciting evening for us,” says Jo Shaw who is the chairman of the Festival. “We had one fashion show a few years ago which was a complete sell-out and this is heading the same way! I can’t thank all the shops enough for supporting us in this way and having a lot of fun too amidst the preparations!
- 1 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 7 Win a modern Guernsey cushion cover kit
- 8 Cornwall's weirdest pub names
- 9 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
“Limes Hairdresser are providing hair and make-up, and Aidan is our compere. All the shops wanted him, and we are delighted he is taking part.”
What with the champagne and string quartet, it’s going to be a great evening which will give Kemble something to talk about for a very long time!
Tickets £15. Call Jo Shaw on 01285 770494 for more information.