Local “Mumpreneur” from Westonbirt reaches finals of national business awards
- Credit: Archant
Local mum, and entrepreneur, Angela Roach, has earned herself a place in the final line-up of The Mumpreneur Awards, an annual ceremony aimed at celebrating parents throughout the UK who manage the difficult task of juggling business with family life.
The mother of two from Westonbirt, runs The Hotel Nanny; focusing on providing professional
nanny care exclusively for the luxury hotel market.
Angela has been shortlisted for the Unique Business category, which is open to businesses that spotted a gap in the market and took full advantage. As well as being shortlisted
for this category, Angela is also in with a chance of winning the title of The Inspirational Business Mum 2014. Angela said: “I am delighted to have been recognised for how unique
The Hotel Nanny business model is and that the judges saw this out of the thousands of entries they receive, I’m truly thrilled with the news”
Judging Angela’s entry will be a panel of top entrepreneurs but she’ll have to wait until 8th November, when the winners will be announced at The Mumpreneur Conference and
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great cafes
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
Awards, being held at the Heart of England Centre in Warwickshire.