Local “Mumpreneur” from Westonbirt reaches finals of national business awards
- Credit: Archant
Local mum, and entrepreneur, Angela Roach, has earned herself a place in the final line-up of The Mumpreneur Awards, an annual ceremony aimed at celebrating parents throughout the UK who manage the difficult task of juggling business with family life.
The mother of two from Westonbirt, runs The Hotel Nanny; focusing on providing professional
nanny care exclusively for the luxury hotel market.
Angela has been shortlisted for the Unique Business category, which is open to businesses that spotted a gap in the market and took full advantage. As well as being shortlisted
for this category, Angela is also in with a chance of winning the title of The Inspirational Business Mum 2014. Angela said: “I am delighted to have been recognised for how unique
The Hotel Nanny business model is and that the judges saw this out of the thousands of entries they receive, I’m truly thrilled with the news”
Judging Angela’s entry will be a panel of top entrepreneurs but she’ll have to wait until 8th November, when the winners will be announced at The Mumpreneur Conference and
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
Awards, being held at the Heart of England Centre in Warwickshire.