Lots of Lots auction will support new home for dogs and cats
- Credit: Archant
Stroud Auctions are backing the campaign to build the new Cotswolds Dogs & Cats Home. They have come up with the Lots of Lots auction, and invite you to join in.
Nick Bowkett, Owner and Senior Auctioneer at Stroud Auctions, explains: “Like so many people locally, I am an animal lover - so when I heard about the need for the new home I naturally wanted to help in any way that I could. I came up with Lots of Lots and the rest of the Stroud Auctions team got right behind it - even the chap who normally looks after the online bidding who doesn’t work for us offered his services for free.”
So what is Lots of Lots? The aim is to be able to auction smaller, good quality lots like china, memorabilia and jewellery or anything that will raise at least £50 per item.
Nick believes that they can auction at least 700 items on the day and, if this is achieved, they will have raised enough money to build at least two dog kennels and five cat houses in the new centre.
All that’s needed to be part of Lots of Lots is to have a rummage through your drawers, sort through your jewellery box, start your spring cleaning a little early or even have a Lots of Lots party with friends, family and neighbours and put everything in a spare box to pass on to the Lots of Lots team.
The “Lots of Lots” auction will take place on February 28, 2015, at a venue to be announced soon – keep up-to-date by visiting the website: www.cotswoldsdogsandcatshome.org.uk
For further information on how to take part in Lots of Lots, email: email@example.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 8 great family walks in the North West
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings