Mark Worthington Jewellers Rare Opal Exhibition - Thursday 10th October to Saturday 12th October 2013
- Credit: Mark Worthington Jewellers
Mark Worthington Jewellers To Showcase Some Of The World’s Rarest Opals In Special Event
Mark Worthington Jewellers located in Wilmslow, Cheshire is to host an exclusive opal exhibition between Thursday 10th October and Saturday 12th October 2013.
Guests will be given the opportunity to purchase extremely rare Australian black opals, as well as unique white and boulder opals.
Mine owner and opal expert John Wheeler will be holding talks about the exclusive gemstone and his own exploits as an opal miner and answer any questions about the exquisite jewellery, throughout the course of the exhibition.
Wheeler mined in the world famous Lighting Ridge for 14 years, where he discovered the richest seam of black opals ever found in the New South Wales mine, he now owns an opal mine in the area with his wife Leisha.
Mark Worthington Jewellers will be staying open until 8pm on the opening night of Thursday 10th October. Drinks and canapés will be served throughout.
Admission - Free
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
Thursday 10th October 2013 10.00am-8.00pm
Friday 11th October 2013 10.00am-5.00pm
Saturday 12th October 2013 10.00am-5.00pm
Mark Worthington, MW2 Jewellers, 7 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AE
Please RSVP to email@example.com or call Milly on 01625 537257 for more information