New issue of Cotswold Life out now!
- Credit: Archant
Our Pets issue is back! Discover dog-friendly breaks, the best countryside dog walks and your perfect pet pictures, among plenty more ways to enjoy your summer in August’s Cotswold Life
Cotswold Life is available to buy in shops in and around the Cotswolds, or alternatively:
Buy online at www.buyamag.co.uk/Cotswold-Life
Subscribe online at www.subscriptionsave.co.uk/Cotswold-Life
• Katie Jarvis meets the new star of the Great British Bake Off Prue Leith
• Our columnist Dom Joly tries to find a hobby for his pet pig Wilbur
• Readers show off their gorgeous pets in the Cotswold gallery
• We get on our hands and knees to take a peek into the homes of Bourton-on-the-Water’s model village
• Tracy Spiers explores the timeless market town of Newent
• Kevan Manwaring walks in the footsteps of the Mitford Sisters in his latest literary walk
- 1 Where to watch the Perseids meteor shower in East Anglia
- 2 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 3 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 4 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 5 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
- 6 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 7 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 8 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
• Emma Samms gives us a tour of her 300-year Cotswold home undergoing a full scale renovation
• Join us through the keyhole of Bookend Cottage in Ilmington
• Did you attend the Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards 2017? You could be in our social photos!
• Cocker spaniels Severus and Lily (and their human Steph) share the best dog-friendly properties in the Cotswolds
• What is the perfect cocktail? Is it possible to drink too many? Katie Jarvis visits the Painswick Hotel to find out!
We hope you love our Pets issue! Thinking of getting a dog? Try our quiz to find out what type of pooch would suit you best...