New issue of Cotswold Life out now!
- Credit: Archant
Our Pets issue is back! Discover dog-friendly breaks, the best countryside dog walks and your perfect pet pictures, among plenty more ways to enjoy your summer in August’s Cotswold Life
Cotswold Life is available to buy in shops in and around the Cotswolds, or alternatively:
Buy online at www.buyamag.co.uk/Cotswold-Life
Subscribe online at www.subscriptionsave.co.uk/Cotswold-Life
• Katie Jarvis meets the new star of the Great British Bake Off Prue Leith
• Our columnist Dom Joly tries to find a hobby for his pet pig Wilbur
• Readers show off their gorgeous pets in the Cotswold gallery
• We get on our hands and knees to take a peek into the homes of Bourton-on-the-Water’s model village
• Tracy Spiers explores the timeless market town of Newent
• Kevan Manwaring walks in the footsteps of the Mitford Sisters in his latest literary walk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
• Emma Samms gives us a tour of her 300-year Cotswold home undergoing a full scale renovation
• Join us through the keyhole of Bookend Cottage in Ilmington
• Did you attend the Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards 2017? You could be in our social photos!
• Cocker spaniels Severus and Lily (and their human Steph) share the best dog-friendly properties in the Cotswolds
• What is the perfect cocktail? Is it possible to drink too many? Katie Jarvis visits the Painswick Hotel to find out!
We hope you love our Pets issue! Thinking of getting a dog? Try our quiz to find out what type of pooch would suit you best...