Olivia Grace jewellery luncheon, Lowry Hotel
- Credit: Archant
Fizz and diamonds were on the Lowry Hotel menu for a very special afternoon tea with Olivia Grace jewellery
Jewellery designer to the stars Helena Fine dazzled at a special afternoon tea held in her honour at the five star Lowry Hotel.
The Manchester-born CEO of Olivia Grace jewellery who designed the wedding ring of Penny Lancaster for her marriage to Rod Stewart, shared her experiences of being 20 years in the male-dominated diamond trade at the VIP occasion.
It was a family affair too as Helena’s mother Marilyn and father Russell joined their daughter and guests for glasses of fizz in the Lowry bar before heading into the private dining room where tea was served.
The Lowry had catered for every taste, from those with gluten intolerance to vegetarians and non-meat eaters with elegantly laden cakestands filled with sandwiches and sweet delicacies.
Warm scones served with clotted cream and a selection of teas that included everything from English breakfast to rooibos tea, were also served, alongside lashings of prosecco.
As well as enjoying Helena’s sparkling tales, guests were able to try of some of the elegant jewellery which has helped cement her reputation as an ethical, bespoke jeweller par excellence.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
The Lowry launched a special service with the Olivia Grace brand which was named after Helena’s two daughters. The Lowry gives deluxe extras when you buy or commission a piece.