Open Workshop Days at Eastnor Forge
- Credit: Archant
Metalwork artist Andrew Findlay has announced Eastnor Forge’s seasonal workshop days, open to the public.
The 18th Century Forge will be alight throughout the open days and Andrew will be busy making pieces for the gallery. He and associates welcome the opportunity to discuss and demonstrate forging techniques with visitors. Various unique works produced at the forge will also be on display.
The forge welcomes commissions of all kinds, including bespoke gates, fire baskets, railings and ballustrades, designing to client requirements.
The workshop days will be opening on December 7, 8, 14, 15, 21st and 22, 10am to 5pm.
The Forge, Eastnor, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR81RD.
All enquiries call: 01531 634999
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal