Open Workshop Days at Eastnor Forge
- Credit: Archant
Metalwork artist Andrew Findlay has announced Eastnor Forge’s seasonal workshop days, open to the public.
The 18th Century Forge will be alight throughout the open days and Andrew will be busy making pieces for the gallery. He and associates welcome the opportunity to discuss and demonstrate forging techniques with visitors. Various unique works produced at the forge will also be on display.
The forge welcomes commissions of all kinds, including bespoke gates, fire baskets, railings and ballustrades, designing to client requirements.
The workshop days will be opening on December 7, 8, 14, 15, 21st and 22, 10am to 5pm.
The Forge, Eastnor, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR81RD.
All enquiries call: 01531 634999
- 1 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 4 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
- 5 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 6 Meet the new Devon stars of Channel 4 series
- 7 Nigel Haworth to return to The Three Fishes in Mitton
- 8 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 9 10 places to visit in South Derbyshire
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths