- Credit: Archant
Where: Withington, Cheltenham.
What: Originally built as two cottages and later used as a Post Office and garage, The Pump House has been transformed by the current owners to create a stunning home of period charm combined with modern comforts.
Inside: Limestone flooring throughout the ground floor seamlessly links the living areas which include entrance lobby, dining hall, drawing room with feature fireplace, sitting room with log burner, study, generous kitchen/breakfast room, utility and cloakroom. Upstairs, the master bedroom is fitted with wardrobes and has a luxurious en-suite bathroom whilst a guest suite enjoys similar facilities. There are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from under-floor heating throughout.
Outside: Gated access from the road opens to the large gravelled drive, providing access to the double garage with studio room over. There are also attractive gardens.
How much: Guide price £895,000.
Find out more: Visit homes24.co.uk or call Knight Frank on 01242 246959.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of The Matchings by artist James Merriott
- 8 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset