- Credit: Archant
Where: Withington, Cheltenham.
What: Originally built as two cottages and later used as a Post Office and garage, The Pump House has been transformed by the current owners to create a stunning home of period charm combined with modern comforts.
Inside: Limestone flooring throughout the ground floor seamlessly links the living areas which include entrance lobby, dining hall, drawing room with feature fireplace, sitting room with log burner, study, generous kitchen/breakfast room, utility and cloakroom. Upstairs, the master bedroom is fitted with wardrobes and has a luxurious en-suite bathroom whilst a guest suite enjoys similar facilities. There are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from under-floor heating throughout.
Outside: Gated access from the road opens to the large gravelled drive, providing access to the double garage with studio room over. There are also attractive gardens.
How much: Guide price £895,000.
Find out more: Visit homes24.co.uk or call Knight Frank on 01242 246959.
- 1 6 of the best October walks in Cheshire
- 2 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 The Norfolk Lights Express is back for spectacular winter train rides
- 5 6 of the best October walks in Yorkshire
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 8 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 9 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex