Prolific North Live comes to Event City
- Credit: Archant
Join hundreds of brands, agencies and broadcasters at the biggest ever media, marketing and creative industries event to take place outside London.
Following on from the huge success of the inaugural Prolific North Live in February 2016, the expo has increased in size, moved venues and goes from a one day to a two-day event. It will feature leading exponents of digital innovation, cutting edge marketing, branding and experiential agencies, content and engagement specialists, advertising and PR firms, leading broadcasters, TV and film production companies, printers and media suppliers - all in one location!
As well as dozens of exhibitors offering invaluable insight into their businesses, Prolific North Live will also feature talks from leading brands, tech innovation demonstrations, creative workshops, collaboration areas, conference sessions and seminars designed to motivate and inspire. Take a look at our speakers here - it’s a line up not to be missed.
Additionally, the expo will feature suites dedicated to marketing and communications professionals. To find out more about what’s on across the two days, visit http://live.prolificnorth.co.uk/whats-on/
Free to attend, it will provide an unrivalled opportunity for businesses to meet and network with prospective suppliers, key decision makers and potential clients whilst learning about the latest industry innovations.
Prolific North Live will takes place at EventCity on Wednesday 15 and Thursday 16 February 2017.
Interested in attending? Register for free at live.prolificnorth.co.uk
For more information about Prolific North Live, email the PNL team at firstname.lastname@example.org or join the conversation on Twitter and follow @prolificlive
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District