Rabbit and Renegade Founders Launch Honey and the social creative agency opens for business
Honey, a new social creative agency based in Gloucestershire, opened its doors today with the goal of building the next generation of super brands.
Chaired by Next Fifteen co-founder Mark Adams, Honey is brainchild of three agency founders: Rabbit, the 2012 social media agency of the year, award-winning PR and experiential practice Renegade, and TCG the global social agency which is strong in data, strategy and consulting.
Honey was formed in response to demand from marketers looking to consolidate their agency or vendor roster and integrate cross-over disciplines such as PR, social and performance marketing. Clients recognise that budgets go further and campaigns are more effective when working together. Honey delivers better campaign results through services including research, strategy, social, seeding, performance marketing, experiential, and e-commerce consultancy.
Honey’s initial focus is on the lifestyle, retail, sports, travel and media sectors, all areas of strength for the founding partners, who have delivered campaigns for brands including ASICS Lifestyle, ASOS, Avis, BMI, Gatwick, MINI, North Face, Onitsuka Tiger, RAC and Under Armour.
From its London headquarters Honey will operate internationally with a particular focus on emerging markets. It plans to open outposts in the Middle East in early 2015 and China within 12 months. Chair of Honey, Mark Adams, said: “Agencies collaborate more than ever. We’ve all worked together closely for some time and decided we could do better as a single entity working formally under one brand.”
“Social is more than just buzz and there’s a massive global opportunity for next-generation super brands to succeed by placing social at the heart of their marketing. We think there’s a £100m opportunity for an international socially-led agency.”
For further information contact Mark Terry-Lush or Dirk Singer on hive@makeHoney.com
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 5 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
Or Call 07740 432 112
Honey LLP are based in North Greenwich overlooking the O2, Honey is a social creative agency that specialises in communications and engagement services at a strategic and tactical level for companies it believes can be one of the next generation super brands.