Rumpus Theatre Company presents... Father Brown – The Curse of the Invisible Man
- Credit: Archant
Rumpus Theatre Company are back at the Malvern Theatres this Autumn with one of the very first stage appearances of the brilliant detective Father Brown – The Curse of the Invisible Man, a spine-chilling whodunit based on the classic mysteries by G K Chesterton.
Multiple murders have been committed, but the culprit leaves no trace. Can he … or she … be truly invisible? And is it all really due to some malevolent ancient curse? Mild-mannered Father Brown is called to the Edwardian country house of archaeologist Diana Hope and her niece Ella, where his incisive deductions peel away the many layers of this haunting case, until he finally unmasks the killer. But in the meantime… will the murderer strike again!
John Lyons (hugely familiar to audiences from his 17 years as DS George Toolan, David Jason’s sidekick in A Touch of Frost) plays Father Brown. John’s other TV appearances include Upstairs Downstairs, The Onedin Line, On the Buses, George and Mildred and The Sweeney.
Father Brown will be appearing at Malvern Theatres from Monday 21st to Wednesday 23rd September. Tickets are on sale at the Box Office 01684 892277 and online at malvern-theatres.co.uk.
Father Brown – The Curse of the Invisible Man
Mon 21st – Wed 23rd September
Eves 7:30pm. Weds mat 2:30pm
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
Box Office: 01684 892277