Simply Cheshire - Friday May 22nd and Saturday May 23rd 2015, Arley Hall and Gardens
- Credit: Archant
Simply Cheshire is a fabulous new event taking place on Friday May 22nd and Saturday May 23rd 2015 at the magnificent Arley Hall and Gardens, near Northwich. Arley Hall and its stunning gardens is a must see in Cheshire and offers a perfect backdrop to the event.
Simply Cheshire will highlight Cheshire’s talented, independent designers, artists, producers and entrepreneurs who are either from or whose business is based within the County. Our event is a platform to showcase their amazing work, so often only seen at events outside the County. We know the people of Cheshire want to support local artisans and creators and by staging this event we will provide the perfect platform for Cheshire’s creative talent to be appreciated by the widest possible audience.
The exhibitors are all handpicked and are selected not only because of their Cheshire connection but because they produce or sell something original and totally gorgeous. The event will include many other interesting things to see and do for serious shoppers or a family day out, there will be exhibitor demonstrations throughout the day, amazing artisan food an drink, live music and an opportunity to explore the beautiful gardens at Arley
Alongside supporting local businesses, we will also be supporting “The Joshua Tree”, a local charity which aims to build a respite holiday home in Cheshire for children with life threatening illnesses.
Tickets for the event are on sale via www.simplycheshire.co.uk
Facebook : www.facebook.com/simplycheshire
Twitter : @simplycheshire
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 9 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
View our Pinterest board of Simply Cheshire exhibitors